The OFM baseboard heater is more compact than any other heater on the market while offering a high level of performance and strength. Trim lines enhance the appearance of this unique heater. Rounded corners and edges make it safe for toddlers. With a length of 27-3/16 inches.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Standard: epoxy/polyester powder paint.
- May be repainted with any interior paint.
- 120V, 208V, 240/208V, 277V, 347V, 480V, 600V, 1 phase.
- 20-gauge steel connection box.
- 22-gauge steel body.
- 20-gauge steel front panel.
- Rounded upper corners.
- Linear high-limit temperature control with automatic reset.
- Stainless steel tubular heating element with aluminium fins
- Floating heating element on high-temperature nylon bushings reducing expansion noises.
- Average standard watt density of 275W/ft.
- Average low watt density of 200W/ft.
- A wide selection of built-in thermostats available.
- Baseboard section with built-in electronic thermostat can be installed at either end (240V only).
- Built-in thermostat kit can be installed at either end.
- Built-in relay kit fits in the right end box only.
- A compartment for low voltage connections (located directly under the junction box) facilitates the installation of low voltage relay in electric baseboard.
Ouellet highly recommends the use of an electronic wall thermostat for greater comfort.
- Installation directly on the floor.
- Connection box at both ends of the heater.
- Single-screw built-in wire holder.
- Raceway for ease of installation.
- Two rows of mounting holes spaced on 1 inch intervals for ease of installation.
- Variety of accessories available for wall-to-wall installation.
* required fields